Debra A. Neirinck, LMT
Certified Oncology & Hospital Massage Specialist
Certified Orthopedic Massage Specialist
Debra Neirinck is licensed by the State of Michigan and insured to practice massage therapy. She received an Associates of Applied Sciences Degree in Massage Therapy from Oakland Community College, Highland Lakes, Michigan, in June of 2008. She is also a professional member of both the Society for Oncology Massage and the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals organizations.
Debra specializes in several massage modalities to help clients in a range of health circumstances achieve wellness, relaxation and relief from both temporary and chronic pain.
- Head, Neck, & Shoulder Massage
- Hospice Massage
- Hospital Massage
- Integrative Massage
- Low Back Pain Relief
- Lymphatic Stimulation for common maladies like colds, flu, stuffy nose, sore throat, joint pain
- Lymphatic Wellness Massage
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Oncology Massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Peripheral neuropathy (diabetic or chemotherapy-induced)
- Relief from foot and heel pain
- Swedish (relaxation) Massage
All of the treatment sessions are customized for the individual client needs in an effort to meet their health and wellness goals. The treatments and services are performed in a safe and therapeutic environment to honor the mind, body, and spirit of God’s creatures.